Sunday, February 13, 2005

Quote of the day:

I like the airport because it's a place where you can cry, and people understand why.

Paradox of the day:

I'm motivated to quit.

Why I don't like to make phone calls (to people whom I need to call but not by choice and leisure)

It's an emotional strain. It leaves me tired and dazed. I'm so used to trying to sound excited that I can now sound excited without being excited. I am going numb. When real situations and real friends tell me real things that I shouldn't be numb about, sometimes, I'm numb enough to not know how to respond. I think I've forgotten how to interact with people sincerely from the bottom of my heart and enjoy meeting people. I need a people break and I don't want to be all alone. What an irony. Here I go again about wanting to be a recluse. Help... help.... feed me a dose of prayer and QT!


No comments: