Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hermitisation denial affirmed
Today, for the third time, I said I want to quit. Again, access denied. One of my ministry friends/student tagged in my ministry blog: "hello JT! just wanna say a big thank you to you for everything....bla bla ... .see you soon happy chinese new year!". Now God reminds me... I'm not exactly doing thankless jobs at all time... some ppl appreciate. *touched* But, if I stay, I know I will have my regular dose of thankless heartaches. Sheesh. May God grant me a bigger heart for people. And diminish that part in me where my selfishness resides. I think I need to spend 1 hour everyday repairing my heart using the Bible. -nods-

PS: I'm reminded of Gideon of the Bible. God affirmed him so many times with the fleece thingie. And this same God affirmed me 3X I'm not to quit. No no. Okie, I'm not quitting.

No comments: