Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy New Year

-Listening to Qi Li Xiang as I type type type-

I'm definitely overeating. Too much love letters and pineapple tarts. All I need is some chocs to complete the sweet feast. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying myself!

My latest indulgence: anime Fruit basket. So cute, so funny, and so new yearish! It's about the Souma family who's cursed with the spirits of the 12 animals of the zodiac (so cute! Everytime a member of the opposite gender hugs them, they turn from human form into animal form) and a cute blur blur innocent naive girl called Tohma who's their best friend. It's really cute to the max! The way the rat and the cat and the bull fights... and the way they quarrel and talk and run about... so cute! Go watch it! Does anyone have volume two of Fruit Basket?

Something different this year: My relatives are no longer commenting on how tall I've grown or how I'm sprouting pimples. They used to say “快高长大" or "学业进步" or something along the lines. Now, they go," 几时带男朋友回来?" and "祝你快点找到男朋友!" o_O I'm the joke of the CNY. They used to say this to my youngest uncle... but now that he's married and with a baby girl, they've gota aim at someone else eh. -_-

(PS: If you can't read the chinese words... too bad :p )

New year to do list: Pack my room (at least the exterior before people start coming over to my place :X )


No comments: