Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My nightmares.

I have 3 nightmares perhaps. No point being cryptic about it. It's as clear as it is. They even appear in my dreams. I fear that my family will never be saved and their disapproval of Christianity. I fear all sorts relationships and getting hurt. I fear the responsibilities and persecution in ministry.

Ever since my home was shaken by some terrible earthquake, I guess I never really recovered. I have developed a natural psychological barrier to relationships and relating with people. You won't get hurt if you're alone. And yet, man are not meant to be alone. Sometimes, things start looking up but the wind starts stirring and weathering the little confidence I've built.

Have I subconsciously learnt to hide myself?


1 comment:

ic3snow said...

-patz patz-