Monday, February 28, 2005

O levels, A levels and certificates do not determine the end of the world

I know that I'm growing out of my teenage phase because I find it hard to relate to the JC1 batch who are either breaking out in Euphoria or hiding their dissapointment. I also surprised myself when I started talking to one of them... about O level results not being the end of the world. When I got my O levels results, I thought life ended there. Now I see it's not. I guess my 'downfall' during A levels and my rush for poly applications taught me some life-changing things. Thank God for showing me that academics are not all there is to life. As the adults say, studying is but a phase, and you will see that different jobs will be part of different phases. That, I have yet to see and learn. But I do see myself giving advice of a form that sounds wiser and out of the teenage world. I've grown but I seem to have lost the connection with teenagers too...


1 comment:

ic3snow said...

ahz. i tot my world ended when my O's results tells me i cant go HC. n again i tot my world ended when my A's results were freaking horrible. =x but life still goes on. now. its the CAP. @ least now i dun think my world has ended, or is ending even tho my CAP is so horrible la. Can work 2 make it improve. ya. =p