Saturday, June 18, 2005

Team Manager: All in a day's work

5:30 Wakey wakey time. Snoozed alarm.
5:45 Woke up in shock and loaded myself with egg, cheese and bread.
7:00 Reported to adventure race HQ. Mingled around with team... took photos...
9 plus watched team douse themselves with longkang water and try to plug holes with moss and leaves. Took photo.
11 plus Missed team returning to checkpoint and felt really disappointed.
1 plus Toppled many bicycles at the transition are with my antics. Many bikes, many times :X
2:00 My team returned! Chit chat laugh laugh
4 plus prize presentations! My team is runner up! And their buddy buddy team is champs! muahaha. More photos!
4 + + + Time to bring bikes back to rental place. Never road so many diff bikes on the same day. Got cheap thrill from reckless speeding at ECP.
8 plus Got a big big lift home :) Thanks Thanks hehe

Exercising puts me on natural high. And if I were to go adventure racing, there's one bunch of people I would go with-- my bunch of footdrill-doing, bandage tying jie meis who shared the waterless, toiletless and sparsely vegetated Tuas campsite in the days of our youth. With them, it's like... Sure can! chiong ah!

Pick of the day
Lost my fave white guitar pick... and found a new not-so-pretty pick that's turned into my new found favourite! It's not flat like my old pick and it's ever so slightly curved that i can't tell by looking it it... and it makes my chords and my strums sound better! hahaha~

No comments: