Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Snippets of what Made (or not) My Day

Went notebook shopping and bought 3. I'm a user of great notebooks. Ringbound kind. Lines would be good. Blank freestyle ones are just as good. If you have no idea what to get me for my birthday, A5 size ring-bound notebooks are perfectly fine :D Of course, I have other stuff on my wishlist. Which I don't remember. search my older entries.

Found the perfect shoes that I wanted to get. But... NO SizEEEEE. Why is it always like that. Gonna try another branch soon.

Found 2 new friends in my lab! hahha I'm no loner anymore! muahaha! And I'm way relieved to know that I'm not the only blur dudette who does something wrong everyday. hahaha.

I did something wrong today again. Grew some seeds in the wrong petri dish. Tried to undo things. *keeps fingers crossed* Finally, after three rounds of manipulating scapels and cutting little leaves, I can finally make some decent clean cuts on my precious little leaves! ( Never mind if it doesn't make sense to u. haha) Oh yah, it's the first time my mentor/supervisor raised her voice... no no, not scolding me... she's just stunned that I skipped lunch and I'm taking forever to cut some leaves. Well... hundreds of little leaves actually. haha. Actually, if I were my mentor, I'd just faint at the all the mistakes since day1. Really thank God for her patience... and for my new found nice friends! :D

Ladida. Quite happy. Celebrated mummy's birthday today and had chilli crabs! What a delight!

One day. One day I'll be able to play B7. and how come it's so hard to find the guitar chords for a simple regular happy birthday song?

No comments: