Thursday, June 23, 2005

Missing. Lost. Gone.

I don't understand how things can go missing. I seriously don't, especially if you remember leaving them here, there or there. It has to be there.Perhaps it got stolen. Perhaps it dropped somewhere. Perhaps my dog ate it. Perhaps it dissolved into the air. Perhaps it grew legs and ran away. Perhaps perhaps perhaps. It's annoying. It's a cruel joke. I hate losing things.

And I hate politics. I so hate it. Why does it have to infiltrate every corner of everywhere.

Why am I losing my writing fingers and why am I just ranting and spewing and poofing up my entries. I've lost it. The words don't come to me anymore.

Emo is a new word i picked up. So I'm all emo. Pissed. Frustrated. The very thing that boiled me up then is fuelling my volcano now. I don't get angry often. Don't make me angry. Don't.

2 comments:

Julia said...

cool blogskin! cute pic! hehe.

hiakz, losing stuff is such a pain sometimes. politics too-- is it an adult thing?

-xiuqin

Chang said...

Do not abuse the emo word!!