Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lettuce Experienceza

4th trip to the lab and still getting a lot of nonos about the certain skills that I have yet to develop while using forceps and getting my head out of the fume hood. To think I bumped my head twice into the glass screen that's supposed to prevent wierd gases within the fume hood from hovering too close to my face. Learning Learning. Nobody laughed at me though. I will probably be the only one who will be laughing out loud. haha. I should laugh at myself more, and become way less nervous and self-conscious and think more about the project and about being alert and friendly and ready to learn!

Today, I got my own box of XS gloves and some other lab stuff! Makes me feel professional. hahaha. I sorta found a little space as my seat. hehe... Now I'm getting a little somewhere.

Learning in progress! And may my journalling-after-every-session grow more and more helpful!

Now, I got to stop feeling and acting childishly. Humph.

No comments: