Tuesday, June 28, 2005

AP I have.

I think I have AP. A different kind of attitude problem known only to few. I'm so good at saying yes that sometimes I don't know what I'm getting into. I nod nod nod on the phone though the other person may not be able to see it... I 'mmm', 'uhuh' and 'okie' to acknowledge what I'm not completely grasping. How misleading. And I do it that often! To everyone! To friends, family, lecturers, supervisors, whoever, whoever... I can't help but think that I'm slow. I'm a slow learner. I catch things slow... academic stuff... maths, logic, jokes... My wit (whatever I had to begin with) has disappeared. I'm bound to lose arguments (not serious arguments, I mean those for-fun kinda witty arguments.) I don't think too much before I speak and I regret. I initiate a conversation without paying too much attention to what I'm asking. I'm in such a daze at times. In the lab, with friends, outside, wherever. I don't even remember the dates and days. I respond slowly when people ask me simple questions. I let things just slip by. Why am I in such a daze.

WAke up WAke UP!!!!

No comments: