Sunday, June 26, 2005

Souped Specs.

One day, I souped up my phone. Go read about it in my old entries. And today, my friend happily reminded me that I once souped up my specs. It happened so... that I was eating something soupy. Ban mian was it? I have no idea. With who? I don't remember. Oh wait I remember, it was at holland V. It was dumpling hor fun. And I remembered that my specs' screws came loose and my lenses fell PlomP into my soup. I had to fish it out with chopsticks and I had no idea what I did next. Probably washed it in the toilet. My Gosh. How silly and embarrassing. I suppose such stuff don't happen to other people, does it?

Now there, cheekiest... I think I told u about it before on the phone. Not through my blog lah. BLEaH.

3 comments:

Julia said...

i once dropped my hp into macs hot fudge sundae. :(

Me JT said...

hahahaha~ oops. shouldn't laugh. :X i understand man. I ruined my phone by spilling zhu gan mian xian soup on it. I feel a bit more normal now. At least im not the only one hehe

Julia said...

ya. i read about ur misadventure. lol. of course u're not the only one! :P