Sunday, June 12, 2005

Random sputters

I want to change my blogskin and add a section with links for less gloomy and more-fun-to-read entries. But, I have little idea as to how to do that.

I was given a brand new bright red kipling bag with the significant gorilla missing. Okie, but I still like it. haha.

I know nothing about adventure racing and I'm a team manager for the coming games.

I wonder how I pulled through being basketball scorer for the last games when I don't play much.

The thought of my family leaving this earth or me leaving my family behind brings tears to my eyes.

My friends are coming over to celebrate our friend's bday and I have little intentions of packing my room.

Im still fiddling with the guitar. Two-and-a-half-months and I'm still at it.

The number one criteria for whom it may concern to qualify for my consideration of changing my single status would be that he loves God more then he loves me.

-Pls leave drop me a smiley tag or a hello tag if u're reading yah :) -

No comments: