Sunday, June 05, 2005

S. O. S.
Severe Output Syndrome

For the first time in my life, I knew what it meant to have jelly legs, a hurting stomach and a sore digestive tract. I have no idea what's wrong with me or what I ate, but I awoke half an hour after I entered dreamland at 2.30am to rush my way to the bathroom. This was just the beginning. At 15minute intervals, my stomach would be hurt uncomfortably and I'd set off for my next toilet trip. I finally appreciated the nearness of the toilet to my room. After countless trips, I finally downed a bottle of po chai pills and they're really effective. Really really effective!!! And I'm finally off to bed at 6am... and dozed like a baby.

This is gross man. The worse case of uncontrollable output discomfort. To think I'm sharing such gross stuff. Eeks.

Yah, and this is a free advertisement for po chai pills.
oh yah, and panadol actifast works well for headaches too.

No comments: