Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Weekly dose of lab entertainment

My pretty lab TA told us that we can return to our seats and continue our work. So we did. I mean, the girls did. The remaining... 1..2... 3... erm, 5 guys still crowded around our TA. haha, apparently, one of the guys already got her MSN.... but hasn't added her yet. In his own words, " I need to add the catalyst first..." (hahaha)

The following is an re-enactment of a scene that made me fall off the lab chair laughing.
(Disclaimer: it's according to my impression. Quotes are not exact.)

"I received your emails about extension", said pretty TA.
" I sent you an email eh, but it got bounced," Guy said.
" Is it? But I received all other mails, including JT's mail... how can that be?" TA replied.

" What's your topic of the mail?" JT asked quietly.
" Lunch tomorrow..." Guy whispered cheekily.

-JT bursts into laughing fits.-

"Too bad, I didn't receive any mail." (TA)
" I sent so many, kept bouncing back to me." (Guy)
" Cannot be, how is that possible?" (TA)
" You purposely block my email address right..." (Guy)
" Yah right... if you had questions to ask, you could have looked for me like the other 2 girls."(TA)
" But I don't know where you live!" (Guy)

-TA didn't hear (or pretends not to hear?)-

" Eh, so you have her MSN?" Guy 2 asked Guy.
" Yah, but haven't add yet... and I need catalyst lah," Guy replied.
" If you want to add, you better add lah! So slow!" adviced Guy 2.
" Cannot lah, I scared I move too fast, people jealous..." points to Guy3 standing beside him.

(Guy 3 looks shocked for a moment...and smiles)

-JT was bowling over with cramping abs from laughing too much-

" TA, so how's our mini project going to be like?" Guy asked.
" Oh, I won't be taking you all anymore. The next TA will come... so too bad." TA replied
" Oh, why don't you extend? I'll help you ask Prof Xxx... where is he... " looks around...

-JT was cramping from laughter-

cmi. cmi. Lab is my weekly dose of entertainment. It'd be so fun if our Bench can invade the labs do undergrad research together...

No comments: