Sunday, March 06, 2005

I'm so frustrated again. Endless streams of assignments and tests. First there was philo essay, then there was my test which I failed to the core. And my interview assignment which has suffered premature death coz of a non-substantial interview resulted in empty analysis. Of course, at this point of time, I haven't managed to squeeze out a single fibre for my analysis. Blank. Tired and frustrated. Did I mention that I'm handing up that assignment 3 days late? Of course, my lecturer was heartless enough to ignore my email pleas for mercy and put up an announcement to reaffirm all students that penalties will be mete out for late work. If that's not enough, I'm running a marathon with another lab report due on the coming wed and another test on Friday. Let's not forget the weekly duties and the early Thurs mornings and later afternoons as well as additional stuff XXX. I'm on the verge of sinking my teeth somewhere. I hope I haven't gone beyond the help of chocolate therapy. No time for retail therapy.

No comments: