Thursday, March 24, 2005

My dog sprained his leg!!!!! How how how?? I don't suppose you can put ice to numb the pain, and I don't suppose I can spread deep heat or ointments all over his furry leg... how how how???

So poor thing... limping around on 3 paws...

But, serves him right. Nobody ask him to act hero and jump down the flight of three steps together.



Report Rendevousw
Imagine this, in the wee hours of Wed morning, 2 girls brought 2 guys up from the guys dorm into the girls dorm at 1am... and the 2 guys only left at 6.30am. What do you think they were doing???


They were doing their lab report.

I was with my lab partner and two other guys, rushing our lab report in the girl's dorm kitchen. For the first time in my life, I had to bunk over in school and work throughout the night. Actually, it's quite fun... to break rules and stayover in hostel hahaha... if it was only a slumber party. (wait, I find breaking rules fun? oh no.) Remb Guy from my prev lab episodes? and Guy 2? Yah, they were there too. All getting high from chocolates and coffee... seeing how distraught and messy each other can be at 2am... 3am... 4am... and they guys were constantly hoping that no other girls would pop up in the kitchen and scream at their presence. I was secretly hoping that no one would notice that I'm not one of those hostelites :X It'd be fun if it wasn't a rushing-report-like mad time. The kitchen smelt like laundry...

While we're all whining and blaming Guy for assuring the TA that we'd submit quality work on time, Guy attempted to recruit us into one prestigious sounding CCA which can be equivalent to slacker's club. Sounds good you know. It's an international CCA with nothing to do but to sound prestigious. haha.

Anyways, we finished most of the stuff at 6.30am. I fell asleep at 6.30 and heard Guy also fell alseep. so my funky partner and Guy2 were left to finish everything by 7am. When we're all done, we all dozed till all 4 of us were late for lecture. BUt we're DONE!!!

It felt wierd not going home after a day of school. It's as if there's no end to a day at school. But the good thing is, you take 10min to get to school instead of 1 hour.

And with pride, my funky lab partner went up to my pretty TA and said, "We've finally finished. Here's our report, with love." hahaha

"Really ah, you two ah, and you two (referring to Guy 1 and 2) must have worked very hard throughout the night. You all seriously stayed over at each other's place ah?" Asked TA.

"Yah, and we're all working together in the same kitchen... and were on the same bus this morning..." my funky lab partner replied.

"Serious! You all made best friends after this lab already. Maybe we should have a party instead haha" TA was highly amused.

So we told our tale of how we struggled throughout the night... and who slept first and who slept later (It was obvious, coz Guy2 and my funky partner slept outrightly during lab, and Guy1 and I were trying to work out the experiments. Half hour of sleep makes big difference man.) and how we finally came up with the report, with love. haha

But, I hope this last minute thing will be the first and last of its kind man. No more No more. though I wouldn't mind slumber parties haha.

(Good news! My TA is extending her stay with us!!! Yeay! my understand, pretty and wonderful TA! Guy thinks it's coz of his charm that she stayed. So thick-skinned. but... yeay yeay!)

No comments: