Sunday, March 06, 2005

I read in Reader's Digest that writing helps people cope with stressful/painful situations better than those who don't. I realise Reader's Digest is quite fun to read, which shows I haven't been reading much. Seriously, I should set aside time to read. Easier said than done, I don't even set aside time for homework? hahaha.

My original intention is to blog about how I dread starting my analysis for my interview. There I go. I feel the sense of dread welling up inside me. So pyschological. haha. Relax Relax. It's an easy job. Take it easy, go ahead and enjoy. That's right man. Go ahead!

I'm talking to myself -gasp-

Never mind.

Thought of the day:
Am I turning into a Sunday Christian? NOooooo I don't want that!!! God, discipline me to set aside time for your Word!

Thought of the day no.2:
I'm blogging to relief stress, not writing. No wonder my handwriting is going down the drain.

No comments: