Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm living from deadline to deadline. And effectively I feel dead. I don't look forward to anything, I look forward to getting over and done with things in order to jump into the next deadline. I feel dead. It's miserable. I need sleep. I want time. And I'd like to squeeze off morning PM for sleep. Sleep overrules having to spend time stressing over PM preparation and having to meet a bunch of people whom I don't want to lead. I want to distant myself from them and leave leave leave.

Father, I'm falling back into the vicious cycle again. Help me. I remember your Almighty character. You are a supernatural God who does miracles beyond imagination. Father, will you change my heart and great me strength that I might soar on wings like eagles. Let my heart not grow weary because You are my strength, my Rock and my Fortress.

No comments: