Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Weekly dose of entertainment

As I mentioned, my lab days, though long and dreary, are my source of weekly entertainment. So, today, being the last day we'll be seeing my darling pretty lab Teaching Assistant (TA), my whole group took photos! (Ah, much to the delight of the guys I suppose :p) So, there we were, posing with pippettes and white boards filled with wonderful equations, immaculately ( well, I mean messily) dressed in our pristine white lab coats (stained with inorganic purple, black and yellow spots from previous practicals), smiling at the camera with our Dear Prof with us...

Some interesting amusement for the day:

" I want to marry Dr Lxxxxxx. Look at the way he smiles in the photo! Puts butterflies in my stomach..." -- Funky lab partner.

" Hi, my name is R.F.Y. You can call me R.C.A. too. " -- Guy, thinking about his last chance to introduce himself to the TA in proper. (Remember Guy from the previous entry whose mail got bounced? Oh, and R.F.Y. = Right for you. R.C.A = Right, compatible and available) It was Guy's last chance to impress the TA but he forgot to bring his lab coat and had to wear a kimono-like, disposable lab coat that made him look like a dishwashing auntie. And to think he wore it the wrong way round the first time. haha. Well, okie lah, give him some credit, he's a cool guy who dares to laugh at himself. So, today, he called himself (much to the TA and our amusement) the coffeeshop auntie.

"Age doesn't matter..." -- Another guy behind me to another TA (my pretty TA's friend).

More of Guy's antics: All of us have to soap our hands and rinse well before leaving our lab... so on the last day...

JT was washing her hands with the pink antiseptic soap.

"Hey JT JT.... " (Guy came over... and ... )

- Guy SNEEEEEEZED - (and tried to cover his mouth)

Then he showed me his hand. It was full of...

thick, gooey....

pink....

antiseptic soap.

Lame Lame Lame.

Hahahhaha

Sigh. But I'm so going to miss my pretty TA. These are her parting words, "You all must be good ah, don't bully your new TA." Well, I hope so (hehe)

2 comments:

ic3snow said...

wahahahah!! nex time point out 2 me who's this super funny guy leh!!!

Me JT said...

next time i show you photo :p