Monday, March 07, 2005

Triple Combo

Photocopy Shop Trauma

I was busily photocopy and printing stuff in school, sticking my head and glueing my eyes to two places at one time to ensure that nobody steals away with my notes (again) from the school printer...when this guy approached me. You wish he were cute and yandao. He is not cute, not yandao, and messy and is in great need of menthol or clorets or mentos or glycerin (you name it). Looks like he just got out from bed in hostel. Shall not mention further details to protect his identity. Anyway, he apparently desperately needed to photocopy some stuff from his textbook-- a borrowed textbook.

Here comes the situation. I was trying to keep track of my notes in the printing and this guy was telling me about how he had no money with him, had no cashcard and needed to print stuff and didn't know how to use the photocopy machine and very much wanted double-sided printing. We had some communication problem man. It took me quite a long while to figure out he probably wants to borrow my cashcard and needs me to teach him how to use the machine.

Fine, so I tried to explain... and he seemed not to understand much. And amidst shuttling between the school computer printers and the photocopying which was churning out spoilt copies of notes... I knew I had better do the printing for him. But no, he refused... politely lah. Okie... so I wanted. He wanted to photocopy about 30 pages worth of notes... and after about an hour, he gave up and settled for his 10 pages of notes. With much thanks and embarrassment and payment bla bla... he rushed off for class.

I probably would never remember how he looks like but I concluded the school should offer cash cards for emergency loans or some service like that. And, guys, please do brush your teeth no matter what.

Duh Joke of the day

I attend one lecture with one of my guy buddies (coz my 2 other friends always pontang) and as usual, I'd go to ze ladies after lecture and he would wait for me outside the toilet. When I was finally done, along came his funky friend with loud cheery greetings. I don't remember what he said... but as an extra, I just fiddled around with my handphone while waiting for the normal hi-bye conversation to end.

But it was no normal conversation. I didn't know whether to laugh my head off or or start getting angry or get embarrassed or cry. Anyway, I chose to suppress my laughter and burst out laughing the moment my buddy's friend turned around. Doesn't matter that he knows I'm laughing. It's the joke of the day.

Suddenly, I feel evil and decide not to give u all the full details. hahaha

Anyway, he pulled my guy buddy nearer, and tried to whisper way loud enough for me to hear. In response, I lifted my eyes from my handphone, gave him a frown and a puzzled downturn mouth and half-rolled my eyes at him. Quite rude eh, but too bad, I figure that will give him some idea. But no, he continued adding on to the joke of the day (according to my guy friend).

Let me think why I'm so amused. Oh yeah, coz I have never seen for myself how guys can so openly encourage and egg each other on in certain things in life. It's as if that guy was cheering my friend on in running a race that he wasn't even running. That is just so amusing. I have never seen this happen amongst girls. hahahhaa.

Have any hint of what I'm talking about? hahahaha

Domestic Operation

Imagine this: Dad with wide open mouth, hand holding a spoon positioned strategically against his tongue. Daughter no.1 positions the torch to illuminate a teeny white spot on the gum while Daughter no.2 carefully manipulates a pair of tweezers.

What's going on? Scroll down...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Dad has a fish bone stuck in the gum and daughters no. 1 and 2 are helping to extricate it.


1 comment:

ic3snow said...

ur buddy's fren is jioing him 2 woo u. ? wahahaha.