Sunday, March 13, 2005

Split-personality: A conversation between the rational Myself and the emotional I.

Here I go again. It's a vicious cycle.

I ask Myself, "What does it mean if I don't feel like meeting up and giving attention?"

Myself answers, " You don't have the heart for them anymore. And there's no joy in it. You're probably self-centred and unfeeling coz you don't see them as persons, you see them as a stereotyped image with a prescribed formula to know them."

I thought, " I guess so. I need to get rid of the stereotypes and learn how to make friends again."

Myself added, " Everybody's not the same. You're not gonna get the same kinda response from everyone."

I agree, saying, " Yah, I guess so. Sometimes, I get so muddled up by what I think, I lose track of reality. And usually, things are not as bad as I think. And sometimes, I force my disillusionment on reality... and get disappointed too fast."

Myself adviced, " Yah, that's right, don't live in a world masked and contorted by your disillusions. Pray for discernment and see reality as it is. Respond to reality, not your imagined reality."

No comments: