Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Swan Song -- Slipper Swish IV

Things that drive people up the wall always come in packages and bundles.

Slipper Swish. Once a pesky slipper in the ocean... now hard, weathered, cold and torn.

Just feeling a little rebellious, and a little unreasonable.

Dear So-and-so,
I regret to inform you that I have hereby decided to tender my resignation, for which the terms and conditions will be non-negotiable. My duties can be readily re-directed into another's plate. My obligation (or whatever that is taken to be under the unspoken expectation) is not withstanding once I tender my resignation. Rejection of my resignation due to any disagreement on the issue of obligation and well-being will not be accepted. I wish to restrict the purpose of my resignation as being private and personal.

Yours Sincerely,
Slipper Swish.

The Chronicles of Slipper Swish:
Letter I (2yrs 2 months ago)
Letter II (1yr 7 months ago)
Letter III (4 months ago)

No comments: