Saturday, August 13, 2005

Another letter

Slipper Swish has written a second letter. Click to to read the first letter written seven months ago.


Dear so-and-so,

here I am penning my second draft of my resignation from this responsibility I have committed myself to. At the moment, I seriously have little capacity in doing things that I have intrinsic inclinations for and yet do not feel like doing. You may be concerned about why I do not feel like pouring my time, my heart and my soul into doing the very thing that I find worthwhile all along. Perhaps, there really is room for concern because it flows from a certain lack of input and communication with the Greater Authority and Master. This absence of refreshing input has turned my spirit and energy stale and half-hearted, which is why I am so reluctant and resistant when it coes to making plans for fulfilling my duties. On my own, I have not found the strength to overcome the inertia of challenging others to share the duties I cannot fulfill. Hence, I request that my duties be reduced to the bare minimum (without those that I completely cannot fulfill) and I'd like to apply for an indefinite holiday period to reflect and reconsider my situation. I appreciate all the opportunities, tolerance and care given to me and I apologize that I cannot meet basic expectations.

Yours Sincerely,
Slipper swish.

No comments: