Tuesday, January 11, 2005

What's wrong with JT:
1) Too little input, too much output and expected output.
2) To much output, no time for input.
3) Time for input clashes with time for output.
4) Time thus spent on output, little time for input.
5) Too little input, too much output and expected output.

Swish-Swash
A little wave washes onto the shore... and a pesky little slipper was persuaded to wash along with it a little. Afloat was the little slipper. One minute it was washing back towards the shore, another it was pulled further away. But soon, it was dragged into the ocean. Afloat it still is and floating floating it goes. I feel like the little slipper, washed into a stretch of things to do.

A letter
Dear so and so,
I am struggling very hard now. I have taken too many things into my own platter. I know that only seasonal periods will stretch me to the extreme, but as it is, the current situation is stretching me thin. I have little input to fuel me for output. First, It would be good to remove me from the committee. Second, I hope either to work with a small group. It is too much for me to get to know a big group. My lack of input stops me from a lot of things and it frustrates me because I do not say things from my heart. I cannot convince people to do things I do not agree with. As such, I apply for strong assistance (preferably an assistant who can take lead and I can step back as a helper to rethink my roles) for all Saturdays. It would be good to have assistants on weekdays too. But, I really hope that the following will be considered:
1) Remove me from committee.
2) Find a leader to take over Saturdays till I find my conviction. (1 month)
3) I prefer to work in small groups. Negotiable.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Slipper swish.

No comments: