Monday, April 02, 2007

That's what I call relaxing!



If u've stared hard enough, you'd see one prawn and one 2 dollar note. That's my prize prawn which got me a lucky draw and a lucky $2 note! Yep, I went prawning with two off my buddies. One buddy to help me nab this sneaky prawn which challenged me to a duel and chewed off a few of my baits before getting hauled up mercilessly... Muahaha... and the other buddy (the observant one who reads the rules and regulations at the prawning pond) to notice that this stubborn sneak had a tag attached which entitled me to a lucky draw!!

Prawning was shiok!! It takes your mind off all thingies and each haul-up feels like some sorta victory hahaha.

Of coz, prawning wouldn't be the same without my two buddies.

Prawning? $52 for rental of 2 rods and a total catch of... 6 prawns.

Friendship? As my buddy says, priceless.

No comments: