Saturday, April 21, 2007

That's the Phone!

My oldie 6610i has been dropped a gazellion times and it's still in a perfectly usuable state, save for the scotch tape that's required to hold its cover in place. Nevertheless, I've been scouting for some kinda phone that'd made me go, "That's it!!! That's the one!", but to no avail... until I've received a flyer thru' the mail...

This is the ONE !!! The w880i Walkman phoneeeeeee!!


It's not a slidey phone (don't like slidey phones), it's skinny (it's only 9.4mm!), it can store tons of music (like 900 songs!) and it's pretty and bla bla bla... I LIKE!!!!

Somebody buy for me please. Thanks.

1 comment:

@LiCi@...mEiLiNg said...

Alamak! Any kind souls pls buy 4 her...her LKK phone ar...wa...ancient... tink the museum will reject her phone(tt's if she finaaly parts with it)...wa cannot tahan man! Don't look @ me...aku no money... :B