Monday, July 11, 2005

Housewife-ish

I did the laundry and am thankful for washing machines.
Put the clothes out, took it back in twice coz it started raining.
Washed the balcony, swept and mopped the whole house... and realised that the good thing about small houses is that it takes less effort to clean.
Fed my dog.
Cooked my own lunch. Diced onions and garlics and made a horrible omelette. Tasteless. Should have up-ed the fire and dumped in more soy sauce.
Did the dishes and washed the kitchen.
Received a phone call. No lab tomorrow. Thank God!
Had a great time praising God with songs and my guitar.
Made egg roll and pasta for three. Dinner. Couldn't find tomatoes and cucumber.
Learnt that it's highly dangerous to be messing with oil near an open fire.
Ate a lot of pasta for dinner. Overestimated portions. But it wasn't too bad.
Sisters were all nice and encouraging about dinner. Maybe I'll cook again. haha.
My dog is the number one fan of my cooking.
Next time, watch the fire. De-chill the eggs, buy more ingredients and let things cook a little longer.
Maybe I'll try cooking some fish soup noodle thingie next time

I like hanging out in the kitchen and cooking with no one to disturb me. hahaha

4 comments:

Chang said...

u need to teach shirui how to cook! Or else i'd go hungry next time!!

Louis said...

haha...nice dog. Can i share with the dog??

Julia said...

hiak hiak. sounds like a good day! :P

Me JT said...

ladies n gentleman, the fact that I'm blogging abt all the work i did means the fact that I'm cooking/ doing housework is a big deal. Which also means that I'm bad at it. Chang n S.idiot and kek, I think erm, you all wont wanna see what I'm cooking hahaha