Saturday, July 23, 2005

Cookies

I have a craving for peanut butter cookies.

Peanut butter cookie recipes:

3-ingredients peanut butter cookie
This one looks so easy, it's unbelievable. (Note: But it doesn't mean that I can get it done.) I can't believe that a cookie will appear just by following it's instructions. Flourless and baking powderless cookie. Can u imagine? Just sugar, peanut butter and egg? Sure or not. *imagines eating super sweet and peanut buttery cookie* Then again, you'll never know till you try...

Still, I'm sticking with the more traditional-looking recipe.
And here's a good site for doing cooking conversion from cups to millilitres and grams and from °F to °C etc etc.


If I had plenty of time, I'd like to read, bake and interact with my 3B pencil and sketch pad. But let's face it, holidays are melting into Monday. And Monday marks the beginning of the long stretch of pre-lecture and lecture days... and I need to pack up and start studying.

Pre-school blues are back. No no no. Shoo.

No comments: