Sunday, December 18, 2005

Wishlists again.

Now that my bday is really just round the corner n ppl are asking what they should get for me, a serious SeRiOuS mental block numbs my mind. I have no idea what I want. There is nothing that I really need. And it's also quite a paiseh thing to ask for something and I'm too paiseh to think properly. Well, when it comes to shopping for presents, I thought it'd be nice to get something your friend won't get for himself or herself. I have no idea what I won't get for myself.

I made a wishlist sometime back. But now, when I look at it, it doesn't seem to be what I'm wishing for. What I really wish/ want to have is COURAGE. Courage to make a stand for the Lord in all that I do. What I want for Christmas/ bday is perhaps a prayer, and friends who can walk prayerfully with me in the Lord for the rest of our little travel here on earth.

PS: oh yeah, I have no sense of rhythm. Erm, maybe I should say... an inconsistent sense of rhythm... which makes hanging out with the little one (yeah, my guitar) a bit difficult at times. A rhythm potion or something like that would be good for a prezzie. haha.

No comments: