Friday, December 23, 2005

What they say...

“ You look like a teacher!”
Variation: “Are you a teaching?”; Have u considered becoming a teacher?”; “When I first saw you, I thought you’re a teacher!”

“You have the please-approach-me face.”
Evidence: JT was approached 4x along orchard road to donate money. JT was also approached a few times for the purchase for various items ranging from xmas cards to perfume while waiting at an MRT station. She shall not recount the number of times others have asked her for directions (in vain?).

“ You look so different without you spectacles!”
Variation: “I almost cannot recognize you!”; “ I swear you look sooooo different!”

“You are 21?!”
Variation: “ I thought u’re in JC only”; “ You mean you’re older than me?!”; “ My dad thought u’re in secondary school.”

“Are you a Malay or a Chinese?”
Variation: “Are you a pure Chinese? Chindian?”; “ You’re Chinese?! Hmmm... maybe it’s the double eyelids”; “ 小妹,你是华人啊? 我以为你是马来人。。。 哈哈。。。"

"Your teeth are so cute”
Variation: “Your two teeth are so small… are they baby teeth?” (erm ya.); “When she smile hor, her teeth very cute.”
I'll leave you to figure what you'd say about JT. haha. Merry X'mas!

2 comments:

ic3snow said...

muahaha. but u ARE cute wat. n dun look 21. not yet. =)

Me JT said...

*blushes* yeah. i went wif my sis to buy sch uniform n the auntie thought we're twins. haahaha