Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Getting Toothy

On the issue of teeth, lemme just clear it up once and for all. For the numerous numerous bunches of all of you who actually noticed and are wondering how come I've teeth of cute sizes and what nots... Yes yes, I still have my baby teeth. I think I've said that after my discovery (when I visited the T.F.D...). It's a recognized clinical thingie. Some people don't even develop permanent teeth. I just happen to have a few recognizable baby teeth.

So what's gonna happen to them? Baby teeth are not meant to last... and mine have way outlasted their supposed lifespan already. One day, I'll just end up with many missing teeth. Not to mention, I'm having this shortening root prob thingie in one of my permanent teeth. (Reads: It'll fall off too.) Ultimately, I'll have to go 'bo-gay', or fix up some dentures (NOooooooo!!!!), or build in the braces. Braces sounds the best of the worst. Then again, things won't happen till vitamin M has accumlated sufficiently in the black hole of whatever I can call a bank account.

On another note, my 21st big day is coming in 1 month and 11 days. I welcome contributions to my make-the-braces-fund. You can be cruel and leave me to be bo-gay when I'm hitting my prime age (whenever that is), but don't worry, I'll still call you my friend. muahahaha.

Sigh. back to the books.

No comments: