Friday, November 18, 2005

Here here...

Once upon a time, my little one and I would spend time on this book together...









It really is an EASY-to-read BIG book. It's a cool kiddie guitar book (and it's quite idiot-proof too). Look at all the pics and big words! So that's how I started my hanging out with the little one.

And erm, my cool camera is actually nokia 6610i. Cool effects not included [Photoshop contributes the happening factor. hahaha :) ]

Back to school tomorrow. It was freezing in the library even though I was wearing long-sleeves + sweater. And I was so sian of studying, I snapped the messy sight that contributed to my sian-ness... (and I realised that I might have just boosted some guy's ego coz he might think that I was taking his pic. eeks. oh please.)



Study hard peeps.

No comments: