Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tell me how

I understand my notes (wah, enlightenment). But take my notes away, and I can't regurgitate anything. I don't like to memorize stuff. I'm not exam smart. I can't finish studyng. I therefore should, theoretically, pick questions. But I don't like to do that. And I don't feel like doing that. I seem to be taking the exams quite lightly and seem secretly satisfied with noeing what's going on in my notes. What are exams anyway. ( What sorta question did I just ask?) Am I taking grades too lightly. What do grades indicate? sheesh.

I'm taking exams too lightly. Am I? Tell me what to do. Exams in 2 days. Lord, help.

1 comment:

Julia said...

grades. argh. terrible terrible word. shld nv be uttered. haa

take note of the impt pts as u go along ba, u'll do fine, u'll get into momentum once exams start.

GANBATTE!