Sunday, November 06, 2005

BLEACHing out

I'm so stuck to BLEACH. So sooOOOO stuck. Other than the fact that I've been feeding on healthy doses of Sailor Moon and what other anime on teevee since the days of my youth, I think pretty graphics have some sort of magnetic influence on me. hahaha.

SO why am I stuck to all these anime? Coz they're funny... nono, hilarious! They're cute, pretty, full of action and suspense entwined in semi-mysterious plots... The typical make-up of the cast includes a hero, a pretty/ stylish sidekick, a rash big guy, a smart cool-head and of course, the clown. A magnetic formula that adds sufficient humour, conflict and action to sap up time and attention from ppl like me.

Anime watching's an activity that doesn't require much effort ( unlike studying muahahaha).

And I think the triumph of all the different underdogs and their supportive sidekicks has some sorta draw on most people.

And tada! I'm stuck on BLEACH. Till then... more anime awaits muahaha

1 comment:

Julia said...

high five! i love every character, and the plot! v v good. it's going to get more exciting yet! ahhh..can't wait.

Anime watching give us a break fr reality! haa..