Friday, November 25, 2005

E minor

The E minor chord sounds particularly comforting when I'm depressed or melancholic or whenever the air around me feels much thicker and heavier.

I haven't bolted out of the exam hall so fast before. I never felt so tight-lipped and so urgent about wanting to get out of that place, away from all the people and from the rising murmurs. I don't need no hear no nothing. I gave up. I just plainly gave up. I let the block come to me. I'm a blockhead. I refuse to do anything about it. I just let myself develop the feeling of being stunned. I wasn't fighting for time, I wasn't fighting to put down what I've learnt. I just nonchalently let it all go. Let it slip and let the blankness set in. I barely wrote a few sentences. And I just felt plain sick of exams. I even told myself that I'll take non-exam modules for the rest of next semester.

Am I supposed to cry? Or have I just given up? Should I just drown out in chocolates? I have just downed 3 plates of spaghetti.

For now, I'll just let the little one sing it's E minor to me.

And thanks peeps for all your concern. Talking about things, even by the bits and pieces, does help. :)

No comments: