Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dog's life.


Life is like a journey in many ways... and sometimes... the days are as long and as dry as a bone... and if you don't have an owner, you don't know where your next meal is coming from... or where you're going... or when you're gonna get your fur clawed and ruffled by that slicker brush...


Oh yeah, here's my photo. My name is Fluffy and my owner is putting a lot of words into my mouth. Fine, so my fur looks ruffled. This is my morning look... and I like my fur the way it is. (I don't understand why my owner thinks that I can't carry off the rugged ruffled look. She thinks it unkempt. Oh please. Great dogs who rule the streets wear this style all the time.)



Look, here's my new chew toy. It's a puny little shoe.




Hmmm... tastes different. But that doesn't really matter. It'll look the same once I sink my teeth into them... and rip those shoe laces off...



and when I'm done with this shoe, I'll simply look all cute and lovely... and I'll get a new one... Looking cute and lovely is the trick to getting the people species to do my bidding.

Haha... all's under control peeps. All's well. All's well. This is life.

No comments: