Saturday, September 17, 2005

Popular wishlists.

Old wishlist (look at all the strikeouts!)

1) watch (my watches...spoilt n missing)
2) alarm clock (mine spoilt :( )
3) meiji chocolate coated gummy sweet (those in a tube)
4) glittery pen (colourless one. but got glitter... saw the aqua colourless pen... really colourless, transparent shiny ink! But I want it to glitter leh haha)
5) new sandals (cant run properly in slippers... esp when i'm late)
6) water bottle (cracked my water bottle cap... so sorry mel, it's a bad accident...)
7) mechanical pencil (lost 2 of my fav pencils! sigh.)
8) A bag big enough to go camping for 3D2N. (but not too big)

New wishlist (and the all-popular means of giving bday present ideas)
pls note that I'm not having a party. Having a wishlist is no indication of party. Wishlist is just a wishlist.
Of coz, I don't mind plenty of outings hahaha :p


1) Girls will never have enough of bags, clothes, shoes and accessories. Nice clothes can be found at Surf bay, Celia Loe, Double Index and this shop called BIFG or something. (You can get discreet advice from my regular shopping buddies. like B.Y.)

2) I want those pretty hole punches with flowers and leaves and what-nots!

3)Books!

4) My two in one english/Chinese Bible.

5) Still looking for 3D2N camping bag. And some nice waterproof bag that's convenient to bring to the beach... or out for a swimming trip...

ahem. No ornaments pls.... and if u're really outta ideas, i appreciate beanie babies too la. hahaha.

1 comment:

Julia said...

ahhhh! surf bay! love their range.