Sunday, September 04, 2005

Reporting back.

Lappy's hard disk crashed. Undergoing treatment at Toshiba centre. No internet for me, no lappy for me... n it feels quite good and bad in a way. Suddenly I had more time to myself. Like accompanying my lonely guitar. And sleeping more... and sleeping earlier. Well, yeah, no internet means no blogging, no checking emails, no MSN... no talking to ppl. Both gd and bad. But it feels good. Free from technology! muahaha. And I've started reading again. If you have any good books, lend me ok! :)

Quote of the day:
Don't let your possessions possess you.

2 comments:

juice.susceptible said...

jiating!

my laptop crashed too... and i just got it back yesterday.. the hard disk was corrupted and i got an entirely new one so it's pristine and i lost a whole lot of documents and photographs but i'm telling myself there's nothing that can be done about it =(

anyways. so there's someone else who feels your pain right now. =) i can lend ya books if you want! do you have any of mine at the moment?

Me JT said...

serious!!! Oli's lappy also crashed! what's up with this period man. Yah, i hv an entirely new one too... nope, none of ur bks are wif me.