Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tolong menolong saya dengan bahasa melayu!

Tolong menolong saya dengan bahasa melayu!
Please help me with malay!

Hari ini, saya sudah gagal bahasa melayu ujian saya. Saya keliru 'saya' degan 'awak'! Begitu sedih.
Today, I failed my malay test. I confused 'I' with 'you'! So sad.

Lia, awak baca blog ini? Tolong datang cekap bahasa Melayu dengan saya! Melayu grammar saya tak boleh.
Lia, are you reading this blog? Please come and speak malay with me! My malay grammar cmi.

Saya entah jika apa saya menulis tepat.
I don't know if what I write is correct.

Tolong tanya melayu kawan awak baca ini blog dan tepat grammar dan vocabulary saya.
Please ask your malay friends to read this blog and correct my grammar n vocab!

Dari hari ini, saya akan bermula blogging di dalam bahasa melayu!
From today, I will start blogging in Malay!!

(writer's note: the above was written with much thought and dictionary-flipping. This is a big plea for help. The struggling bahasa melayu pelajar has to write a stunning 60-word essay for her test next week to make it to an overall pass... please heLPPPPPP!!!)

3 comments:

Julia said...

i'm quite pathetic myself too. can only understand it on paper, and form sentences not over 6 words long. gahh..we'll have to help each other out! haa

Julia said...

try using 'kamu' for you. then maybe it wouldn't be as confusing. cos 'aku' means i as well. and if u use 'awak' with 'aku' maybe u'll be confused. no worries ok, as long as you put in the hard work it'll be ok. but best if you're able to get a Malay or Malaysia friend to help u along. they're the experts!

ic3snow said...

girl!!! go seek eeling or hui fun out!!! they can speak malay much better than chinese!!! =)
ryn: i'd yet 2 spill my craziness 2 u. =x so far a grand total of 6 ppl had seen/heard my craziness le. =x gaaahh. n i'd gotten his foto!!!! muaha. -shhhh-