Monday, May 02, 2005

What's-up of the moment:
studying = Reading up on eukaryotic gene expression... transcription and what nots. I'm fighting for time to read my hundred-dollar textbook amidst being distracted with haphazard and futile thoughts on choosing the right major (BMS or MCB) and getting myself determined enough to fix my academic foundation by burning up my hols with mugging and preparation for UROPs and other what nots. And of course, still getting distracted with fiddling the guitar. Great way to destress.

I should go back to studying.

I figured I should blog more often. It's quite disappointing when u visit someone else's blog and there's nothing new. Perhaps that explains why xiaxue's consistency rakes up so many visitors? And my gooderness, I realised Mr Miyagi and Mr Brown are from ACS??? (unless i was dreaming that I went blog browsing last nite.) And I figure I shouldnt start blogging in their style and forget my own. Sheesh. influences.

Snap outta it. Off to mug.

No comments: