Tuesday, May 10, 2005

On Japanese anime
(my fren said 'Jap' is sorta racist...)

I'm done with another series which didn't make me cry too much. It's called Chobits. The writers of the show are super super super hentai. Serious. That's quite gross.

Why am I stuck to Jap anime? Coz i think the writers are rather good psychologists. They dig up issues from our darker side which is unspoken of and pin it to a dream in the story. AIR is about the self-protective function of lonliness that stops others from hurting you. Chobits... is about how cyborgs, no matter how real they are, are never the same as humans. Should cyborgs ever have free-will, they still remain as machinary whose data can cease to exist. Humans don't forget as they do. Junni Kokki goes deeper into politics, self-doubt, betrayal, trust, purpose in life, purity, God, systems... plenty of depth and food for though. Fruit basket... strangely enough, I don't have much impression on it. Perhaps I didn't cry as much but I certain did laugh my head off. haha.

And of course, plenty of pretty graphics. haha. Awaiting the next series to watch.


Shopping
I'm on a shopping craze! Bought three pairs of earrings yesterday, thinking of giving one pair away and buying more tomorrow. Wanna get a pair of jeans and plenty of other stuff. Sigh, what should I do with the mounting amount of clothes in my cupboards that are a little old... If only I'm familiar the art of sewing... I'd cut up and patch my pants into skirts or redo some tops or something. haha.

Things unsettled and have to be settled soon!
1) Major. BMS? MCB?
2) Urops. Still too humchee erm not courageous to email prof (my fren say cannot anyhow use humchee. coz it means boy's precious darlings tho it means no courage... i respond with ????)
3) Driving.
4) Ministry.
5) Pack room. Will do it now now.

Thought of the day:
I have a normal, boring blog on snippets of my life and sometimes, I'm simply talking to myself. haha.

Thought of the day 2:
It's tough coming up with new passwords. I'm too boring. and i tend to forget them. sheesh.

No comments: