Sunday, September 05, 2004

I think love drives people crazy. I'm talking about those attraction kinda love between opposite species. As a sideline observer who's supposed to know some stuff on an underground basis and who is supposed to know not more than that, I really think it's crazy. Talking on the handphone for hours (like close to 24hours)... falling sick and refusing to get out of bed... and yet remaining healthy enough to lie in bed to laugh and smile on the phone. I think that sounds overly head-over-heels-drive-you-nuts-madness. Handphone, MIND YOU. And you're not the one footing the bills. And upon experiencing those fireworks and sparks, you've decided to heck the disgustingly huge phone bill and all the scolding from parents and decided to cover it up with some lame project excuse. Does that happen to all people? Huh. Yeah, I'm sounding like an antagonized ant ready to sink my pincer-like jaws into those who are about to say there's nothing wrong with being head-over-heels like that. Sure, I can be more reasonable and starting putting myself into other's people shoes. At the moment, and being helplessly antagonized, it just sounds too selfish to want to have a world of your own. Say what you want. This is the spot where I blog it out.

No comments: