Thursday, June 17, 2004

You mean JT plays bball?

Nope, JT doesn't exactly play bball. Not properly anyway. More like mad scramble for ball and shoot-a-miss. Nevertheless, sitting in the hot sun for about 9 hours for each of the two days as scorekeeper and timekeeper for about 40 games of 3-on-3 bball has sparked off a little interest in JT to play bball. Hope to play on Monday during exercise time. (Haha, yesh, at JT's work place, there's such a thing called exercise time every Monday) And, some of the other girls have also started to like bball too. Yeah, so I've playing partners (and since we are all beginners, there's no domination by power players and no intimidation by pro bballers! haha) Strange enough, I've taken a small liking for sports (yah, whoa. Maybe I've been exercise-deprived over the past year)

Well, if you happen to see me, I'd be coffee black. Again. Sunburnt.
*please don't let my lips crack and peel again...*

Interesting people I met.My fellow scorekeepers, timers and referees. One of them is 1.86m and he took quite some time to accept the fact that this small thing called JT,who looks more like a blur 16-yr old, is actually a few years older than him. My referee was shocked initially to hear that I'm older than her. (She's pretty cool... has that sporty and steady aura about her.) My other timer is an attractive twelve-year old girl... who caught the eye of a not-so-cute bball player. haha. My other referee is super powerful... if he blows the whistle, it's recognized internationally... and I'm pretty thankful for all the ppl for putting up with me (Yeah, I don't even play bball much, and I'm scorekeeper... haha.) All in all, it's good, fun exposure. Interesting first time... Enjoyable too.

Anyway, friends, anyone wants to play bball or badminton? :)

No comments: