Sunday, June 06, 2004

counter reads: 174

Quotes of the day no.1:
People who expire intellectually die not of murder but of suicide.

Quote of the day no. 2:
Discipline invovles regularity that is pursued.

Quote of the day no. 3:
When you're in it, you don't see it.

Quote of the day no. 4:
God never fixed me up so that I cannot sin;
He fixed me up so that I cannot sin and enjoy it.
-- quoted by Dr Fernando from someone else...

Oxymoron of the day:
Young people try to be different and individualistic so as to fit into a group.

A lesson that I've to be taught over and over again:
Be neat. Put your things back in its place after use.
(I've more quotes of the days collected from wonderful and convicted speakers... but I've misplaced it... again.)

To change or not to change
Back to my phone again. I'm seriously considering changing my lousy plan. So, I did a little research on ze M1, Singtel and Starhub websites. Conclusion? I liked M1 website best coz it's most user-friendly. My next conclusion about which plan to use? None. I'm looking for a really really cheap and good deal, which means less than $25 including caller ID. So far, all plans cost at least $29.But, looking at my average bill so far, I can get a much better deal if I apply for a new plan that costs just as much. Erm, on the other hand, I'm trying to cut cost, which means a smaller no. should be seen on the dreaded sheet of paper every month... which means that I should go for a cheaper plan. But, if I use a cheaper plan, I'd end up paying just as much after the promotion period. And if I try to scrimp and save on my talk time and sms (which means I'd not be replying ur smses with much suppression and regret), my bill can be around $20 (which is good).

After thinking and thinking about it, I think podlite or pod18 sounds good. Most of the time, I use my phone during peak hours. So, having longer off-peak time is not that necessary... so Podlite will be the emerging champion amongst all the plans!

Now, to get the stamp for parental approval.

But wait, I could exchange plans (and hopefully retain my number) with my mum who has 360free sms-es, 100min talk time... and she doesn't really sms. That plan's good enough for me already...
Things for JT's market research:
1) If that 100min is off-peak, peak or all time.
2) If my own 50min is peak, off-peak or all time.
3) The amount of time my mum uses for peak and off peak and how much it will cost if she's using my plan.
4) The amount that I'll spend if I'm using my mum's plan.
5) Overall cost benefit analysis... and decide if plan-exchange or podlite is the ultimate champion.

*Results of the match will be out soon...*

No comments: