Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wishlist!

I feel a little handicapped without my lappy. It's up for repairs at my neighbourhood computer store... and the Computer uncle put it very matter-of-factly that he doesn't know when he can find the parts to fix it. In other words, it'll be at the repair shop indefinitely. And that also means... no new photo updates over here. I've tons of food pics and strange sightings to share... but sollie ah. Lappy's gone.

I'm going to linguistically and grammatically handicapped soon if I stop blogging.

Anywayz, here's my wishlist (for no good reason) at the moment:

1) Namecard holder -- to hold my one-inch stack of namecards which I'd like to bring around. They give me inspiration for the next foodie outing or chill-out session.

2) Spongey-airy L-zip hp pouch-- To keep my earpieces. I'm addicted to tuning into all my songs on the way to work. I'd feel even more handicapped when my earpieces or my phone gets damaged.

3) Handbag! -- After I bought this nice dainty bag for my friend's bday, I slightly regret not getting one for myself. Besides, lugging my huge brown runaway-bag isn't suitable all the time.

4) Rollerblades -- Had my eye on this Fila one...which has disappeared. Regret not taking up the $160 offer... but then again, I refuse to associate myself with that chikopek dealer. Sigh, and the pretty ones are all above $250!! Alamak. All are welcome to contribute to my bday buy-the-blades fund.

5) Running shoes-- Asics please. My old shoes are gone... the sole's flapping off. Come on, it's been around since my JC days leh. I want new shoesssssssss.

6) Watch -- $10 watches are not meant to last I guess. But the older I get, the more I start to appreciate dress watches.

Okie... That's all for now.

If you're kpo enough, here's one entry with my previous wishlist ---> click

Wah. The items on my wishlist are getting increasingly expensive hahaha. But some things really don't change you know. Girls will never get enough of clothes and bags and shoes and accessories hahaha.

No comments: