Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Little ramblings

Thought of the day:
You get more involved when you have a stake in it.

Perhaps I thought I was just a small insignificant fly buzzing my way around at times. There're seasons when I'm helpful, and seasons when I'm to be swatted around. And perhaps I imagined myself to be somewhat dispensable. Nobody is indispensible, right?

So there you have it. I have no stake. When I've no stake, I only have half a foot in, and the other is tap-tap-tap-a-taping somewhere.

This half-heartedness does me no good though. I need a good kick to jump start my fighting spirit and give it my best shot. That's the attitude right? Wake up, wake up, wake up! Nothing's too small for me, and nothing's too big either!

The Lord is my helper, what can man do to me?

No comments: