Sunday, September 30, 2007

Keep the food coming!

Food is my past time.

I may be a clumsy eater, but I enjoy my fare.

The Coffee Connoisseur
See for yourselves. Aesthetically pleasing drinks with beautiful names (which I forgot)... Going clockwise, we shall first take a sip of water to clear your taste buds. Then we'll serve you smooth coffee with hints of sweet-smelling roses, topped with cream and rose petals. Take another sip of lemony-fresh cool water... and try the minty ice-coffee. Sorry about the blurred shot... but that's my drink coming next. It's pink. And it's beany. haha. It's Japanese soy milk topped with red beans. I like. When you're done, we'll have the yoghurty and fruity peach sunrise. Last but not least, there's the vanilla matcha!! Sweet-tooths will like this green-tea milkshake-type of drink. (erm, forgot to take pic la. So repeat the rose coffee. haha.)




Okie... cheers!


No comments: