Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I got my C.S. Lewis Mere Christianity book!!! :D :D :D

Wish list as of today

1) A bag big enough to go camping for 3D2N. (but not too big)

2)Two in one English/Chinese Bible.

3) loop ear-rings that big enough so that wearing it doesn't require ear lobe & finger gynastics and small enough so that it doesn't create any hair entaglement hassle.

4) a new swim suit

5) new sandals (cant run properly in slippers... esp when i'm late)

6) glittery pen (colourless one. but got glitter... saw the aqua colourless pen... really colourless, transparent shiny ink! But I want it to glitter leh haha)



7) meiji chocolate coated gummy sweet (those in a tube) (ate too much during exam period)
8) water bottle (cracked my water bottle cap... so sorry mel, it's a bad accident...) (Thanks Ronica for my new tupperware bottle! :D )
9) mechanical pencil (lost 2 of my fav pencils! sigh.) (bought replacements)
10) watch (my watches...spoilt n missing) (found the missing but need to change strap) (Mum bought me a cute ladybug watch thingie and hp will suffice)
11) alarm clock (mine spoilt :( ) (found an old clock which sort of started working a little)
12) Mere Christianity (I got it as a present! Thanks ZL!)

No comments: