Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Stop it! Else I'd put you in the sink and spray your feet!

My dog was in one of his piss-iest moods and he went barking at like everyone who walks past the door. Time to make him keep his trap shut and show him who's boss. I glared at him as he cowered back and made his guilt trip to the little punishment place. Ears flat, tail limp, head low... he shrunk against the wall and waited to get an earful from me. My sister brought along his muzzle and dangled it in front of him, warning him of the serious consequences of his naughty act. As my sister walked towards his little corner, she stepped onto a puddle of his pee! In his rebellion during the day, he peed on the floor!!! Argh.

My dog saw the muzzle coming, and he wasn't about to take any chances. He aint gonna sit there to be muzzled up, so he tried to get past me and my sis... and stepped onto his own pee! He ran here and there... making pee-foot prints all over the floor! ARGH!!!

I had to get him! I caught hold of him... and brought him out to the sink at the little balcony. He struggled all the way of course. He's scared of heights and the sink is not that near the ground for a little dog like him. Two of his feet settled into the sink. I sprayed his feet with the hose... and he was simply stiff with his phobia of heights. Gotta wash him clean. NO more PEE prints around the HOUSE! Guess it must be quite traumatic to have your feet sprayed in the sink... and he struggled even more. ARgH... and the hose got out of hand... I got all wet. ARGhhhh.

He was cleaned in the end. And back into the house he went. Of coz, guilty and shocked at this horrible "spray-my-feet-in-the-sink" experience, he nestled in one of the corners in remorse. He looked pretty guilty and all of us melted. okok. We'll get u a tray and fix ur toilet up properly.

No comments: