Saturday, October 09, 2004

I'm wasting my time away. It's like wasting precious water. The droplets go down the drain and they don't come back. Yet, I do all I can to waste it. I think it's a sign of running running running away from reality-- the things that force you to wake up to pain.

And I've finally understood why people want to be alone and yet feel lonely. Coz when u're alone, nothing distracts you from thinking. And when you think, you start to really think. And a good imaginative mind will take you where you don't want to go. When you look at what you've been gruelling over, it suddenly looks like a joke and you've wasted more time dwelling on nothing.

I want to wake up to a new day and forget everything that's to do with yesterday and the day before and way past. Tomorrow's a new day.

No comments: